Disposable face masks are for daily use. Consists of surface layer, middle layer, bottom layer, ear loop and nose clip. These masks help with:
- Filtration of particulates (see Filter Efficiency)
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood
- Resistance to flame spread
- Source control to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by blocking droplets exhaled by the wearer
These masks have the following features:
- 3-layers of physical barriers: Made with three layers of soft non-woven polypropylenes that help prevent the exhalation of respiratory droplets.
- Easy to Breathe Through: Highly breathable non-woven fabric makes breathing just as easy as if you weren’t wearing a mask.
- Comfortable Fit: There is an internal wire on the top of the single-use 3-ply face mask to help it fit securely over your nose and to prevent your glasses from fogging up. The elastic ear loops are soft and will stretch around the ear without excessive strain.
- Skin-Friendly Materials: Made of soft, non-woven fabric that is odorless and developed to avoid skin irritation.
- Fiberglass and latex free